Technology Area: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JMS
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka (WFH until the covid situation is under control)
Years of Experience: 5-10 years
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who can help develop and support the new-age Network Technologies. You will be working with the India Engineering team and collaborate with global teams and clients directly to help them launch the solutions faster.
The Big Picture
The engineering team develops and manages some of the largest network technology solutions for reputed global brands. You will be part of a team that deploys and operates large scale, distributed, multi-geo and multi-tenant SaaS services.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your technology skill to drive personal and professional growth at VCTI.
”Own - Deliver - Grow
Life at VCTI is that simple.”
Praghya Singh, Software Engineer
Expertise and Passion - What you bring to the table
VCTI has an incredible track record of delivering high-quality services and we expect you to build on this momentum with your skills.
Strong expertise in:
- Developing DMS features and enhancements of the software
- Understanding feature requirements from design leads
- Complete software development lifecycle – design, implementation, and testing
- Defect analysis, getting to the proper root cause and fixing the issue
- Development process during the feature delivery
- Java ,J2EE,Spring,Hibernate,EJB, JMS.
- JAVA programming skills and OOD knowledge
- J2EE (preferably WebLogic)
- Unix/Linux platforms
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
Attitude is the key:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and their application
- Ensure that all deliverables adhere to our world-class standards
- Communication and collaborative skills that inspire your teams and customers
- Love for problem-solving
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Focus on meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workloads
- Work independently as well as guide team members in a fast-paced, agile environment
Your Growth and More - What we offer youMentorship from leaders
Freedom to innovate
Learning from various sources
The team that you will love
Personal and professional wellbeing